Guidelines For Parents
• The likeliness of a child finding happiness and success in his/her education is greatly increased by a close understanding between home and school. Keeping this in mind:
• Parents are requested to enter the school in formal dress and not in night dress and track suits.
•Parents are requested to attend the Parent Teacher Meeting and to meet teacher as and when the teacher requests them to meet him/her in the interest of the student.
• Parents are advised to park their vehicles in orderly manner and take care of safety and security of other children while parking and driving vehicles outside the school.
• Parents should not give tips to the drivers and other employees of the school. By giving tips etc. to the employees we make them biased and they start caring only for those kids whose parents bribe them. Kindly avoid it.
• Parents should co-operate with school in maintaining discipline and inculcating good social and moral values.
• Parents are requested not to send their wards to school on other vehicles which require licence for driving.
• Students are not allowed to celebrate birthdays in school. Parents are requested not to send gifts and other eatables on such days.
• Parents must send nutritious home cooked food for their wards in the morning itself, because the school does not allow parents or their servants/drivers to serve lunch during school hours.
• Parents or guardians are not allowed to see their children, interview teachers during active teaching hours.
•Parents can meet the teachers only on 1st and 3rd Saturday during recess period with the permission of the Principal.
•Teachers have the authority to call parents if their wards are not studying or behaving properly. Parents are required to meet the teachers as and when called.
• Parents are requested to notify the change of their address immediately.
• Permission must be obtained in writing in advance by parents for absence of the child from the school.
Guidelines For Students
Discipline of Students:
Discipline is essential for proper upbringing of the students. Parents will particularly note the following points for compliance:
•The student should be neatly dressed in the school uniform.
•Tutors are not allowed to interact with teachers on behalf of parents.
•Every student will bring his/her diary to the school daily.
•Student must reach the school at least 10 minutes before the time fixed for assembly.
•Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habit or behaviour objectionable to the good tone of the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a student.
•Any damage done in the class or in the premises will have to be compensated by the parents of the child concerned.
•The student will have to take part in all the co-curricular activities of the school and the parents have to pay extra charges, if any.
•If the child or the parents misbehave with any staff member, the school has every right to expel such a student from the school.
•Absence from examination in any subject or in all the subjects means failure in that subject or the subjects.
•Gold ornaments, jewellery and costly articles should not be brought to the school.
•The name, class and section of pupil should be clearly marked on all his/her belongings.
•Continued absence without permission for over 15 days will lead to the student's name being struck off from the school rolls. Re-admission will be at the discretion of the Principal.